The Institute :
- Consultants with 15 years of experience in Design, Development, Training, and Recruitment.
- State-of-The-Art Programming Lab with 1:1 student to System ratio.
- Well-Equipped H/W Lab with industry standard IDE tools.
- Dedicated Placement Cell with Operations in Bengaluru and Hyderabad.
Course Contents :
Embedded systems – Starter Module
- Microcontroller 8051,AVR, PIC
- Component & IC level electronics
- Designing with various sensor modules
- Sensor modules interfacing with MCU
- Display devices & their interfacing with MCU
- Communication- wireless, wired, PC based
- Working environment – Linux, Window
Embedded systems- Advance Module
- Introduction 8051/AVR/PIC/ARM family microcontroller
- Peripheral features of 8051/AVR/PIC/ARM
- Timers/Counter Programming
- Interrupt programming
- USART/UART programming
Sensor & display device interfacing with MCU
- Light sensor
- Temperature sensor
- 4×4 keypad
- 7 segment display
Introduction and hands on session using standard boards like Arduino or Raspberry Pi or MSP430
Communication protocol & interfacing with MCU
- UART protocols
- SPI, I2C
Test Equipments used for Parametric Test
- Current measurement
- Voltage measurement
- Frequency measurement
- Resistance measurement
- Oscilloscope (Conventional and/or PC based)
- Logic Analyzer (PC based)
Board Testing and Bring-Up
- Troubleshooting basics & techniques
- Using special tools like crocodile clips, cleaners, sprays, C.R.O probes, banana connectors etc.
- Usage of Programmers/Debuggers/IDE
Why do we need a course on Embedded System Design?
- Embedded Systems are designed for performing specific task
- We cover many microcontroller architectures and their development tools.
- We focus on time-to-market, quality improvement and embedded networking applications
- Embedded Systems has various opportunities like Product Designing, Product Development, Software, Firmware, RTOS development, and Testing
- Embedded system is used in various domains like Telecom, Mobile technology, Industrial, medical, Automation, Automotive systems, Home Automation, Airplanes, Military, Vending machines and Toys etc
- The course integrates learning through problem solving, analytical thinking that builds up gradually from interfacing of switches to complex concepts.
- Build real-world embedded solutions
- Worldwide demand for Embedded designers
- Educational Qualification : BE / BTech in Electronics / Instrumentation / Electrical
- Screening Test : Basics of Digital and Analog electronics, Basics of Microprocessor , General Aptitude
- Selection Round : Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- Working professionals with relevant experience are eligible for direct Selection Round.
Training Process :
- Total 40 hours training session
- 5-Days on weekdays or 2 days on weekends
- Alternate week theory & Lab exams
- Module wise theory and lab exams
- Mock Interviews & Project Guidance
- Parallel classes will be conducted as required
Eligibility for Placements
Candidates must meet all the following criteria to be eligible for placement assistance
- 75% and above in lab & theory
- Weekly/Module/Surprise Exams
- 65% and above in each
- Mock interview and assessment by our faculty and external mentors
INDUSTRY READY PROFESSIONALS