Circuit Designing :
- Block Level Diagram
- AC /DC Analysis
- Power Calculation
- Component selection
- Beginning a New Schematic
- Placing Items in the Schematic
- Labeling components
- Editing the Schematic
- Creating New Components
- Working with Sheets and Ports
- Annotation and Back-Annotation
- Design and Electrical Rule Checks
- Bill of Materials generation
- Validation and Verification
- Beginning a New Layout
- Placing Items in the Layout
- Placing Power and Ground Planes
- Changing the Board’s Outline
- Creating New Components
- Linking the Schematic and PCB
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Troubleshooting errors
Concepts of SI/EMI/EMC/ESD :
- Basics of SI, EMI/EMC and ESD
- Analysis and introduction to tools
Testing and Debugging :
- Basics of Testing and Debugging skills
- Introduction to Testing Tools and Equipments
Test Equipments used for parametric test
- Current measurement
- Voltage measurement
- Frequency measurement
- Resistance measurement
- Diode, Transistor, Resistor, capacitor, Relays, Coils, LEDs, Transformer, IC’s etc.
- Open circuits
- Short circuits
- Component out of tolerance
- Testing digital & Linear IC’s
- Basics of troubleshooting & generic testing techniques
- Using special tools like crocodile clips, cleaners, sprays, C.R.O probes, banana connectors etc
Role of ESD :
- Introduction to ESD protection device such as ESD slippers, grounding wrist bands, bags etc.
- General Precautions
- Specific Precautions
- Electronic Manufacturing Company
- PCB Manufacturing
- Consultants with 15 years of experience in Design, Development, Training, and Recruitment.
- State-of-The-Art Programming Lab with 1:1 student to System ratio.
- Well-Equipped H/W Lab with industry standard EDA tools.
- Dedicated Placement Cell with Operations in Bengaluru and Hyderabad.
Why do we need a course on High speed Board Design?
- Provides the basics of electronic and digital design and then follows with high speed digital design fundamentals
- The course contains starting from Architecture Specification we perform High-speed Design, Signal integrity, Component Selection, BOM optimization, Layout analysis, , Functional Testing of prototype and final Handover to manufacture.
- Helps the students to create production level PCB from schematics
- Helps to develop design boards more effectively and produces professional results.
- We offer extensive design knowledge on Hardware Board design with Analog/Digital circuits and testing.
- Worldwide demand for Hardware designers
- Educational Qualification : BE / BTech in Electronics / Instrumentation / Electrical
- Screening Test : Basics of Digital and Analog electronics, Basics of Microprocessor ,General Aptitude
- Selection Round : Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- Working professionals with relevant experience are eligible for direct Selection Round.
- Total 40 hours training session
- 5-Days on weekdays or 2 days on weekends
- Alternate week theory & Lab exams
- Module wise theory and lab exams
- Mock Interviews & Project Guidance
- Parallel classes will be conducted as required
Eligibility for Placements
Candidates must meet all the following criteria to be eligible for placement assistance
- 75% and above in lab & theory
- Weekly/Module/Surprise Exams
- 65% and above in each
- Mock interview and assessment by our faculty and external mentors