Train The Trainer Certification (TTTC) program aims to bring out the potential and tone up the skills in the participant in the spheres of:-
- Identifying Training Needs
- Training Design
- Training Facilitation and
- Training Evaluation
which are called the 4 PILLERS of any Training activity. The programme also aims at providing the individuals with the skills, knowledge, competence and confidence to become effective trainers and in turn improve the value of the program they deliver.
The successful completion of the program leads to Certification. Attendance is compulsory for all the sessions in order qualify for Certification.
Who can attend:
Anyone who has a flair for imparting knowledge in a structured way.
Sales Managers, HR Managers,
What do we cover:
This high level professional learning process covers,
- Training Preparation
- Training Delivery Skills
- Interactive Learning
- Training Environment
- Making Use of your skills
- Evaluation and Certification
The whole program is designed and delivered based on the Adult Learning Principles.
The participant also is made to delve into
- Learning behaviour
- Presentation skills
- Elements of delivery
- Questioning skills
- Ice breaking techniques
- Role plays
‘Performance Demonstration is an integral part of the Certification Program’
K S N P Chandra Mahendra Maulee
- Qualified International resource, accredited by LCI Faculty Development Institute, Dubai.
- A Post Graduate in Business Administration, 35+ years in Business Planning & Development, Operations, International Business, CRM, Training and Management Consulting.
- A Business Mentor and Strategist in MSME sector. Left a footprint in Trans-national corporations Rolta and NIIT.
- A Consultant for SMEs, specialises in Financial Re-engineering, Scale-up, Global footprint, Value addition.
- Extensively has worked with State Governments in the North East and Ministry of Defence Government of India in GIS/Mapping technologies. Widely travelled in ASEAN countries for business.
Call +91 97912 99599 / 97865 75715 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Click to book today: https://www.meraevents.com/event/train-the-trainer-certification-bza?ucode=organizer